- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz finely ground beef
- 2 oz finely ground chicken
- 1 tbl canned thick chicken soup
- 2 oz whole grain bread crumbs or oatmeal
- 1 baby carrot, cooked until soft
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Mash the meat and chicken with the soup then add the bread crumbs or oatmeal, mushy carrot and egg. Make into two small burgers and broil (leaving much rarer than you would for yourself). Sprinkle with grated cheese and broil again until the cheese is melted. Allow to cool until warm to the touch, and serve.
NotesBakeSpace Note: Please keep in mind that some experts express concern that homemade pet food may not contain the optimal combination of nutrients (amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals) that pets require for long-term health. Your pet’s species, breed, age and any existing medical problems should be considered before preparing a homemade meal. Please consult your veterinarian for more information.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More