- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut up
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 2 tspn chili powder
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 can mexican -style corn, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat and brown chicken with chili powder, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce and corn.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce is heated through. Garnish with cilantro
NotesA healthier Chili option than the ground beef version
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More