- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut up
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 2 tspn chili powder
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 can mexican -style corn, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat and brown chicken with chili powder, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce and corn.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce is heated through. Garnish with cilantro
NotesA healthier Chili option than the ground beef version
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More