- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lbs boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut up
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 to 2 tspn chili powder
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 can mexican -style corn, drained
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat and brown chicken with chili powder, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce and corn.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce is heated through. Garnish with cilantro
NotesA healthier Chili option than the ground beef version
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More