- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cooked and cubed/shredded
- 1 can Kidney Beans (Dark or Light)
- 1 can Great Northern Beans
- 1 jar (24 oz) salsa (I use black bean and corn)
- Throw it all in a big pot and heat. That's it!
NotesThis recipe is so easy and it is low-fat, low-cal as well. Sometimes, I add some taco seasoning and we wrap it up in flour tortillas and eat it like tacos/burritos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More