- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cooked and cubed/shredded
- 1 can Kidney Beans (Dark or Light)
- 1 can Great Northern Beans
- 1 jar (24 oz) salsa (I use black bean and corn)
- Throw it all in a big pot and heat. That's it!
NotesThis recipe is so easy and it is low-fat, low-cal as well. Sometimes, I add some taco seasoning and we wrap it up in flour tortillas and eat it like tacos/burritos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
culinary karmaSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More