- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe is so easy and it is low-fat, low-cal as well. Sometimes, I add some taco seasoning and we wrap it up in flour tortillas and eat it like tacos/burritos.
- 2-3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cooked and cubed/shredded
- 1 can Kidney Beans (Dark or Light)
- 1 can Great Northern Beans
- 1 jar (24 oz) salsa (I use black bean and corn)
- Throw it all in a big pot and heat. That's it!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More