- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1/3 Cup Refried Beans
- 4 Tablespoons shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tablespoons mexican Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Spread the refried beans and top with chicken. Sprinkle the cheese and onion on both.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Spray with cooking spray lightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn them over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve with the sour cream and salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Italy or BustSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More