- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1/3 Cup Refried Beans
- 4 Tablespoons shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tablespoons mexican Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat the tortillas in a microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Spread the refried beans and top with chicken. Sprinkle the cheese and onion on both.
- Roll up the tortillas.
- Spray with cooking spray lightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turn them over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve with the sour cream and salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Delightful DessertsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More