- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 medium onion,diced very fine
- 2 tblps. oil
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning (I often make my own with cayenne,chili powder,garlic,salt,pepper, and cumin)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- Maddymoo's Cheese sauce:
- 1 small box velveeta
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 small can rotel tomaotes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Saute onion in oil. Add chicken and seasonings. Pour in tomatoes and chiles and simmer 20 minutes. Add a few tblsps. velveeta, and stir.
- Place 3-4 tblsps. of filling in a flour tortilla and fold wrapping both ends under. Place on a cookie sheet and spray with pam. Refrigerate until ready to fry.
- Fry in oil until golden. Top with cheese sauce.
- For the cheese sauce: Simmer and pour over chimichangas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More