- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 1 medium onion,diced very fine
- 2 tblps. oil
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning (I often make my own with cayenne,chili powder,garlic,salt,pepper, and cumin)
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- Maddymoo's Cheese sauce:
- 1 small box velveeta
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 1 small can rotel tomaotes
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Saute onion in oil. Add chicken and seasonings. Pour in tomatoes and chiles and simmer 20 minutes. Add a few tblsps. velveeta, and stir.
- Place 3-4 tblsps. of filling in a flour tortilla and fold wrapping both ends under. Place on a cookie sheet and spray with pam. Refrigerate until ready to fry.
- Fry in oil until golden. Top with cheese sauce.
- For the cheese sauce: Simmer and pour over chimichangas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More