- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Mexican Melting Cheese (will mix this with milk-instructions on the package of cheese)
- 1/2 Pkg. Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Flour Tortilla Shells
- I took the chicken and boiled the breasts. I had bought some Mexican Melting Cheese that I bought at Wal-Mart. I bought the Original and the Jalapeno. (DH said next time he wants me to use only the original cheese instead of using the Jalapeno with it, but he really liked it) I melted it and of course you add milk to it to make it even creamier.
- I put a lil taco seasoning in the chicken and mixed it up, poured the cheese in with the chicken. Mixed it up. (I saved some of the cheese for our chips).
- I used a flour tortilla. I put a lil butter in my pan and whisk it around; added my chicken and poured some extra cheese over the top, flipped the sides up, put on a plate w/extra cheese on the top.
- We had refried beans and some tortilla chips and the cheese dip. It was very good! :0) The nice thing is that it was just a few ingredients and easy.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More