- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup picante sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- YOU PROVIDE: 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Prep Day: Mix picante sauce, cumin, oregano, chicken, cheese and onions. Bag and
- freeze mixture.
- Serving Day: Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture in center of each tortilla. Fold opposite sides over filling. Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on baking sheet. Brush with butter. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden. Garnish with additional cheese and green onion. Serve with additional picante sauce and I would recommend sour cream!