- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury Recipe Creations, crescent rolls
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 small or 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken, cooked shredded and cooled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crumbled and cooled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll crescent sheet onto baking pan and roll out slightly with a rolling pin to flatten. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill and black pepper. Set aside.
- Once the crust has completely cooled top with cream cheese mixture. Cut into squares and then top with the chicken, bacon, cheese, tomato(if desired) and lettuce.
NotesI was inspired to create this with misc. ingredients I had laying around in my fridge that needed to be used up. This makes a great appetizer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More