- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI was inspired to create this with misc. ingredients I had laying around in my fridge that needed to be used up. This makes a great appetizer.
- 1 can Pillsbury Recipe Creations, crescent rolls
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 small or 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken, cooked shredded and cooled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crumbled and cooled
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Roll crescent sheet onto baking pan and roll out slightly with a rolling pin to flatten. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, dill and black pepper. Set aside.
- Once the crust has completely cooled top with cream cheese mixture. Cut into squares and then top with the chicken, bacon, cheese, tomato(if desired) and lettuce.