- 8 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups cubed sourdough rolls (
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Toss 6 Tbsp. melted butter with cubed rolls, Parmesan, and parsley.
Saute onion in remaining butter and olive oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bell pepper and tomatoes, and saute additional five minutes.
Stir in wine, soup, pepper, and chicken.
Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
Top evenly with bread mixture.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until bread is golden brown.