- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups cubed sourdough rolls (
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 can cream of chicken and mushroom soup
- 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss 6 Tbsp. melted butter with cubed rolls, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Set aside.
- Saute onion in remaining butter and olive oil, in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper and tomatoes, and saute additional five minutes.
- Stir in wine, soup, pepper, and chicken.
- Cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Top evenly with bread mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until bread is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Adventures in CookingSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More