- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 hoagie rolls
- 2 chicken breasts (seasoned to your liking)
- 8 slices of thin sliced ham
- 4 slices of cheese (whatever kind you prefer)
- Season chicken breasts and cook on preheated grill pan until cooked through.
- In the meantime split rolls in half and butter the inside. Place rolls, butter side down, onto grill pan (one at a time if you have to).
- Remove when the roll becomes toasted.
- Place ham slices onto pan to warm up.
- Place a slice of cheese onto the chicken, then 4 slices of ham, then another slice of cheese.
- Place chicken breast onto warmed bun and eat. :)
- (you could also spread mayonnaise or miracle whip onto your bun if you desire)
NotesWhenever I go to Arby's I always get the cordon bleu sandwiche. I figured that I would try to make it at home and I am glad I did because it is so good and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
The Naked Macaron
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More