- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 hoagie rolls
- 2 chicken breasts (seasoned to your liking)
- 8 slices of thin sliced ham
- 4 slices of cheese (whatever kind you prefer)
- Season chicken breasts and cook on preheated grill pan until cooked through.
- In the meantime split rolls in half and butter the inside. Place rolls, butter side down, onto grill pan (one at a time if you have to).
- Remove when the roll becomes toasted.
- Place ham slices onto pan to warm up.
- Place a slice of cheese onto the chicken, then 4 slices of ham, then another slice of cheese.
- Place chicken breast onto warmed bun and eat. :)
- (you could also spread mayonnaise or miracle whip onto your bun if you desire)
NotesWhenever I go to Arby's I always get the cordon bleu sandwiche. I figured that I would try to make it at home and I am glad I did because it is so good and easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More