- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated French bread loaf
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked chicken
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 large green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup purchased honey-Dijon salad dressing
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough onto sprayed cookie sheet. Press to form 14 x 12-inch rectangle.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese lengthwise in 4-inch-wide strip down center of dough to within 1/4 inch of each end. Top with ham, chicken, mushrooms, bell pepper, cheeses and salad dressing.
- Bring one long side of dough up and over filling, completely covering filling. Repeat with remaining long side, overlapping dough. Press edge to seal. Fold ends under. With sharp knife, cut 5 slits in top of dough to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375°F. for 18 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into slices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More