CHICKEN CORDON BLEU-WEIGHT WATCHERS
- 4 (4 oz.) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 12 slices Deli Select Thin Sliced Ham
- 4 slices Kraft 2% Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 c. seasoned bread crumbs (I used plain and then seasoned them with garlic powder, seasoned salt and fresh ground pepper to our taste)
- 1/4 c. Honey Dijon mustard
Heat oven to 375.
Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound out until thin. Place 3 slices of ham and 1 slice of cheese at the top of each breast, and roll starting with the end that has the cheese and ham, bringing the sides in as you roll.
Dip each roll in the mustard (I spread mine on), and then dip into bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet and spray each breast with non-stick cooking spray. (Oops I didn't see that and didn't do it).
Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. I baked mine for about 45 minutes as I like my chicken on the dry side.