- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 Swiss cheese slices, halved
- 3 ham slices, halved
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sherry (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Flatten chicken breasts with wooden mallet.
- Cover each half breast with a slice of cheese and ham (thinnly sliced ham). Secure with toothpicks.
- In skillet, brown chicken in hot margarine.
- Arrange in crockpot.
- Combine soup and remaining ingredients and pout over chicken.
- Cover pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve on watercress if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Fun appetizers and snacks
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More