- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 Swiss cheese slices, halved
- 3 ham slices, halved
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sherry (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Flatten chicken breasts with wooden mallet.
- Cover each half breast with a slice of cheese and ham (thinnly sliced ham). Secure with toothpicks.
- In skillet, brown chicken in hot margarine.
- Arrange in crockpot.
- Combine soup and remaining ingredients and pout over chicken.
- Cover pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve on watercress if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More