- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1/2 cup Swanson Natural Goodness Chicken Broth
- 2 cans Green Giant Cream Style Corn
- 1/2 cup fat-free skim milk
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup potato flakes (optional, to thicken)
- Add first 6 ingredients to crock pot, cook on high for 90 minutes, then switch to low for 3-5 hours (can cook longer if necessary).
- Add potato flakes in last 10 - 15 minutes of cooking time, return to high and leave off cover.