- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10-oz) can tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- Pinch chili powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- For topping:
- 1 (8.5-oz) package corn-muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. In a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and brown, then add tomatoes, corn, chili powder, salt, and pepper to skillet and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour into the pie pan, and top with grated cheese.
- In a mixing bowl, prepare muffin mix according to package directions. Spread evenly over chicken mixture, and bake for 30 minutes, or until corn-muffin topping is lightly browned and filling is bubbling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More