- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 boneless chicken breast cooked and sliced,
- 1/2 c cooked pasta,
- 1 c steamed broccoli,
- 1/2 c Creole Sauce.
- Creole Sauce:
- 1 T canola oil,
- 2 T chopped green pepper,
- 2 T chopped red pepper,
- 2 c stewed or sliced tomatoes,
- Dash of pepper,
- Tabasco sauce,
- 2 T chopped onions,
- 2 T chopped yellow pepper,
- 1/4 c sliced mushrooms,
- 1/2 t salt,
- 1/2 t basil,
- 1 c water,
- Cook onion, peppers, and sliced mushrooms in oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, water and spices and simmer the sauce until thick(about 30 minutes).
- Yields: 3 cups. To prepare Chicken Creole, top pasta with chicken and broccoli and pour
- sauce over. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More