CHICKEN CRESCENT CALZONES
- Servings: 20 to 25
- 1 - can (8-ounces) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 4 slices (2-ounces) oven-roasted chicken (from deli)
- 4 slices (1-ounces) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (8-ounces) Mushroom Pieces and Stems, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 jar (12-ounces) chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Firmly press perforations to seal.
Press each to form 6x5-inch rectangle.
Top each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edge with slice of chicken, slice of cheese and 1 tablespoon of the mushrooms.
Reserve remaining mushrooms for gravy.
Fold dough in half, forming a square; pinch edges to seal.
Dip each Calzone in egg; coat with bread crumbs.
Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine gravy and reserved mushrooms; cook over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
Serve gravy over Calzones; sprinkle with onions and paprika.