- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20 to 25
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - can (8-ounces) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 4 slices (2-ounces) oven-roasted chicken (from deli)
- 4 slices (1-ounces) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (8-ounces) Mushroom Pieces and Stems, drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 jar (12-ounces) chicken gravy
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Press each to form 6x5-inch rectangle.
- Top each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edge with slice of chicken, slice of cheese and 1 tablespoon of the mushrooms.
- Reserve remaining mushrooms for gravy.
- Fold dough in half, forming a square; pinch edges to seal.
- Dip each Calzone in egg; coat with bread crumbs.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine gravy and reserved mushrooms; cook over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Serve gravy over Calzones; sprinkle with onions and paprika.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More