- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12-14
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cans of low fat refrigerator crescents
- 1 can of healthy low sodium cream of chicken soup(26oz)
- 1 cup fat free cheddar cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- I boil my chicken breast then shred, roll out each individual crescent, place about a Tbsp of shredded chicken in center and roll it up.
- Bake on 350 for about 5 minutes until just starting to turn golden. Pour Cream of chicken over the top bake an additional 10 min top with cheddar cheese and bake for 10 more minutes.