- Cooking Time: 360
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1lb Chicken Breasts (can be frozen, thawed, whole, cut up, any which way…I’ve done all of these and it turns out every time)
- 16oz Container of Sour Cream (full fat, light or fat-free…I’ve tried all three and they’re all great)
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (again any kind)
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- Place all ingredients in Crock-Pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- That’s it. Super Easy! I say 6-8 hours because the cooking time is very forgiving. I got stuck at work late one day and it cooked for 10 hours, it was still good. This makes about 4 servings. Throw it on top of noodles or rice and you’ve got a wonderful weeknight meal.
NotesEasiest weeknight dinner for you busy days.