- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1- 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium low heat
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes
- Sprinkle with the curry powder and cook, stirring, for one minute
- Add the yogurt and milk and simmer gently for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes (if using) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide rice among bowls.
- Top with chicken.
- Spoon sauce over the top
NotesIndian food without the Indian restaurant. Pair this with Quick and Easy Samosas (also in this app)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More