- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1- 14 ounce can of diced tomatoes, drained (optional)
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium low heat
- Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes
- Sprinkle with the curry powder and cook, stirring, for one minute
- Add the yogurt and milk and simmer gently for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes (if using) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Divide rice among bowls.
- Top with chicken.
- Spoon sauce over the top
NotesIndian food without the Indian restaurant. Pair this with Quick and Easy Samosas (also in this app)