- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1.5 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 16 oz. can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cut up onions and garlic.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add butter.
- Saute onions and garlic until they turn golden.
- Add chicken thighs and brown on both sides.
- Then add the tomatoes and water bring to boil add salt pepper, curry powder, raisins and rice.
- When it comes to a boil again, cover and lower heat.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- If the sauce is too watery remove lid and let cook 5 more minutes to thicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More