- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1.5 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 16 oz. can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Cut up onions and garlic.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add butter.
- Saute onions and garlic until they turn golden.
- Add chicken thighs and brown on both sides.
- Then add the tomatoes and water bring to boil add salt pepper, curry powder, raisins and rice.
- When it comes to a boil again, cover and lower heat.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- If the sauce is too watery remove lid and let cook 5 more minutes to thicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More