- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans Cream of Mushroom or a combination with Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 to 1 1/2 soup cans filled with milk; add more or less to desired consistency
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder, more or less to taste
- Leftover chicken, cut up in small pieces, about 2 cups is good
- Hot cooked rice cooked in salted water (about 1 1/2 cups uncooked)
Heat curry powder in saucepan over medium heat until aromatic, but do not burn (about 1 minute). Add cream soups to saucepan and stir to combine the curry with soup until smooth. Slowly add milk and continue stirring constantly until creamy and smooth.
Add cut up chicken and heat sauce until hot and bubbly. Serve over hot cooked rice.
I've never had a problem cooking rice, but splurged on a rice cooker. It actually comes out better than my conventional stovetop method and in only 20 minutes.