- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
Protein: 32 g.
Carbs: 35 g.
Fat: 13 g.
These are essential fats that are good for you and that is why fat count is so high.
- 5-6 oz boneless chicken breast
- 5 cups sliced raw mushroom (I do less or leave out because I hate Mushrooms)
- 1/4 cup canned chicken broth
- 1 whole red pepper
- 2 cups green raw snap bean
- 1 cup low fat yogurt
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1. Take chicken and cut into medium sized cubes
- 2. Place olive oil and chicken in pan until browned and done
- 3. While chicken is cooking grab another frying pan and add mushrooms, pepper and beans with 2 tbs olive oil.
- 4. Stir regularly until soft
- 5. Add broth, yogurt, curry powder, and cornstarch to first pan.
- 6. Stir regularly until sauce thickens
- 7. Place equal amounts into two separate bowls/plates
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More