5-6 oz boneless chicken breast
5 cups sliced raw mushroom (I do less or leave out because I hate Mushrooms)
1/4 cup canned chicken broth
1 whole red pepper
2 cups green raw snap bean
1 cup low fat yogurt
4 tsp cornstarch
4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp curry powder
1. Take chicken and cut into medium sized cubes
2. Place olive oil and chicken in pan until browned and done
3. While chicken is cooking grab another frying pan and add mushrooms, pepper and beans with 2 tbs olive oil.
4. Stir regularly until soft
5. Add broth, yogurt, curry powder, and cornstarch to first pan.
6. Stir regularly until sauce thickens
7. Place equal amounts into two separate bowls/plates
Pairs Well With
Protein: 32 g.
Carbs: 35 g.
Fat: 13 g.
These are essential fats that are good for you and that is why fat count is so high.