- Cooking Time: 1 & 1/2 hours
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 tsp each oregano and paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 Tblsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 Tblsp ground black pepper
- 3 lbs. chicken breast with bone and skin, cut in halves
- 1 lb sweet italian sausage, cut into 1/3 pieces
- 1 lb hot italian sausage, cut into 1/3 pieces
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Arrange potatoes in large shallow pan. Mix seasonings together and sprinkle some on potatoes. Arrange chicken and sausage on top. Pour oil over mixture and sprinkle with remaining seasonings.
- 3. Cover and bake in hot oven (425 degrees) for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 375 degrees, uncover and cook for 30 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and chicken/sausage is browned. Great with garlic bread and green beans on the side.
NotesA dear friend of mine invited my husband oan I over for dinner and this dish was prepared for us. It is so delicious and so simple to make. It only requires one pan and is very simple, even for beginners.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More