- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 stocks celery, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix chicken and cream cheese together, breaking up chicken.
- Add onions, celery, salt and pepper.
- Serve with Triscuits.
NotesI've been making this for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More