- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (12 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 stocks celery, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix chicken and cream cheese together, breaking up chicken.
- Add onions, celery, salt and pepper.
- Serve with Triscuits.
NotesI've been making this for years.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More