- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup dry regular long grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 8-10 oz. frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained*
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- Pinch black pepper
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside. Cook rice in 2 cups water according to package directions. When finished cooking, let rice stand 5 minutes, covered, and then fluff with a fork..
- Combine soups, milk, and black pepper. Whisk until smooth. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick vegetable spray. Combine soup mixture, rice, peas and carrots and chicken. Pour into pan. Top with shredded cheese and sprinkle lightly paprika.
- Cover with foil. preheat oven to 350. Bake an hour.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More