- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup dry regular long grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 8-10 oz. frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained*
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- Pinch black pepper
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside. Cook rice in 2 cups water according to package directions. When finished cooking, let rice stand 5 minutes, covered, and then fluff with a fork..
- Combine soups, milk, and black pepper. Whisk until smooth. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick vegetable spray. Combine soup mixture, rice, peas and carrots and chicken. Pour into pan. Top with shredded cheese and sprinkle lightly paprika.
- Cover with foil. preheat oven to 350. Bake an hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More