- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup dry regular long grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 8-10 oz. frozen peas and carrots, cooked and drained*
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- Pinch black pepper
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces and set aside. Cook rice in 2 cups water according to package directions. When finished cooking, let rice stand 5 minutes, covered, and then fluff with a fork..
- Combine soups, milk, and black pepper. Whisk until smooth. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non stick vegetable spray. Combine soup mixture, rice, peas and carrots and chicken. Pour into pan. Top with shredded cheese and sprinkle lightly paprika.
- Cover with foil. preheat oven to 350. Bake an hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More