- Cooking Time: 20-25 min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
BackstoryMy ex-mother in law made this alot and I got it from her. Its quick,easy and very good
- 1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos (crushed)
- 1 can milnot or evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 cans of chicken, drained
- 1 8oz pkg shredded cheddar cheese if you want it to taste a bit mexican then used an 8oz pkg of the mexican blend cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray bottom of a cake pan with Pam..
- Spread Crushed Doritos along bottom of pan
- In a seperate bowl combine milnot,cream of chicken soup, and chicken.
- Pour over doritos
- Sprinkle cheese over top of chicken mixture in pan.
- Bake for 20-25 until hot and bubbly