- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. pkg. frozen broccoli spears
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 Tbs. flour
- 2 tsp. chicken-flavor instant bouillon
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbs. margarine or butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook broccoli until crisp-tender as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons margarine in medium saucepan.
- Stir in flour and bouillon.
- Gradually stir in mil; cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly.
- Stir in mayonnaise and Dijon mustard with wire whisk until well blended.
- Drain broccoli; arrange in ungreased 12x8 (2-quart) baking dish.
- Layer chicken over top.
- Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon margarine; sprinkle over top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More