- 16 oz. pkg. frozen broccoli spears
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 Tbs. flour
- 2 tsp. chicken-flavor instant bouillon
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbs. margarine or butter, melted
Heat oven to 350.
Cook broccoli until crisp-tender as directed on package.
Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons margarine in medium saucepan.
Stir in flour and bouillon.
Gradually stir in mil; cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly.
Stir in mayonnaise and Dijon mustard with wire whisk until well blended.
Drain broccoli; arrange in ungreased 12x8 (2-quart) baking dish.
Layer chicken over top.
Spoon sauce over chicken; sprinkle with cheese. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon margarine; sprinkle over top.
Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.