- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. broccoli, chopped
- 5 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 5 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sherry
- salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 chicken breasts, boned
- Cook broccoli until tender. Drain and place in buttered 9x13" casserole dish.
- Melt butter or margarine in saucepan. Stir in flour and slowly add broth, stirring constantly. Cook until smooth and thick. Add cream, sherry, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour half the sauce over the broccoli.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese with the remaining half. Arrange chicken pieces over broccoli. Pour on remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More