- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. broccoli, chopped
- 5 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 5 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup sherry
- salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 chicken breasts, boned
- Cook broccoli until tender. Drain and place in buttered 9x13" casserole dish.
- Melt butter or margarine in saucepan. Stir in flour and slowly add broth, stirring constantly. Cook until smooth and thick. Add cream, sherry, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour half the sauce over the broccoli.
- Mix the Parmesan cheese with the remaining half. Arrange chicken pieces over broccoli. Pour on remaining sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 30 minutes.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More