- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1 large can mushrooms
- 3-4 pkgs frozen broccoli
- 8 oz sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil chicken breasts until tender.
- Cook and drain broccoli.
- Place drained broccoli into a large baking dish. Cut cooked chicken into bite sized pieces and place on top or broccoli.
- Mix soups, sour cream and cheese together & pour evenly over chicken.
- Top with mushrooms, place in 350„a oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly. Serves 8 to 10.
- Serve with rice or potato, Yum.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More