- Cooking Time: 35 to 45
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- chicken bullion
- powdered garlic
- olive oil
- cheddar cheese
- bread crumbs
- stick of margarine
- (rice to go on bottom)
- Boil cut up chicken breasts in water to cover, a packet of bullion, garlic powder, salt, dash of oil. (I can't give you measurements cause I didn't get them) Drain and put in 9x13 cassarole
- Steam 4-5 cups of broccoli and add to chicken.
- In a seperate bowl combine 3 cans of cream of chicken soup with 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Whip together and pour over chicken/broccoli mixture, gently stirring.
- Cover with regular cheddar cheese, don't skimp.
- Melt one stick of margarine and add plain bread crumbs until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Put on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350 35-45 minutes or bubbly.
NotesSERVE OVER RICE.
(This is great for the picky eaters that don't like broccoli cause you can pick it out easily and they just get the chicken and cheese and crumbly top which is so good!)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Summertime SippersSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More