- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated
- crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken
- breast halves
- 3 tbsp. crisco oil (or your choice)
- 3/4 c. shredded Romano cheese
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese,
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 3 Tbsps. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 frozen treat sticks
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Separate roll dough into triangles.
- Stretch each triangle into rectangle
- about 4 in. long.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into
- small cubes. Heat oil in medium skillet on high heat. Add chicken. Stir fry about 3 min. or until no longer pink in center. Drain. Cool.
- Combine Romano cheese, cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese,
- Italian seasoning, pepper, and chicken in medium bowl. Mix well. Spoon about 1/3c. filling onto each dough rectangel. Wrap around wooden stick so that one end of stick can be used as "handle". Press and pinch dough ends to seal.
- Bake for 15-20 min. or until browned. Cool on rack 5-10 min before serving.
NotesAnother recipe from my Grandaughter's book, Just For Kids.