- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated
- crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken
- breast halves
- 3 tbsp. crisco oil (or your choice)
- 3/4 c. shredded Romano cheese
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese,
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 3 Tbsps. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 frozen treat sticks
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Separate roll dough into triangles.
- Stretch each triangle into rectangle
- about 4 in. long.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into
- small cubes. Heat oil in medium skillet on high heat. Add chicken. Stir fry about 3 min. or until no longer pink in center. Drain. Cool.
- Combine Romano cheese, cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese,
- Italian seasoning, pepper, and chicken in medium bowl. Mix well. Spoon about 1/3c. filling onto each dough rectangel. Wrap around wooden stick so that one end of stick can be used as "handle". Press and pinch dough ends to seal.
- Bake for 15-20 min. or until browned. Cool on rack 5-10 min before serving.
NotesAnother recipe from my Grandaughter's book, Just For Kids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More