- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (5 ounces) boned chicken, chopped or 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (2 ounces) chopped mushrooms, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 egg roll skins
- shortening for deep frying
- Bottled sweet-sour sauce
- In a bowl, combine the chopped chicken, chopped mushrooms, celery, soy sauce and curry powder. Spread some of the filling in strip across center of the egg roll skin.
- Fold up one corner of the egg roll skin; fold in corners from each side.
- Roll up, moistening underside of last corner with water to seal.
- Repeat with remaining skins.
- Fry in deep shortening heated to 365ºF till egg rolls are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, cut each egg roll in thirds and serve with the bottled sweet-sour sauce.
- Makes 4 rolls
50 Shades of Taste
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More