- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (5 ounces) boned chicken, chopped or 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (2 ounces) chopped mushrooms, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 egg roll skins
- shortening for deep frying
- Bottled sweet-sour sauce
- In a bowl, combine the chopped chicken, chopped mushrooms, celery, soy sauce and curry powder. Spread some of the filling in strip across center of the egg roll skin.
- Fold up one corner of the egg roll skin; fold in corners from each side.
- Roll up, moistening underside of last corner with water to seal.
- Repeat with remaining skins.
- Fry in deep shortening heated to 365ºF till egg rolls are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, cut each egg roll in thirds and serve with the bottled sweet-sour sauce.
- Makes 4 rolls
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More