- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast; cooked & diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 c. shredded cheese
- 1 can diced green chilis
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 large can enchilada sauce
- 10 flour tortillas
- In a large bowl combine your cooked, diced chicken, 1 c. shredded cheese, onion, green chilis, and sour cream. This is your filling.
- Using a 9 x 13 baking dish, coat the bottom of the dish with enchilada sauce. Spoon filling into tortilla, roll and place in dish. Repeat until you use all your tortillas. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top and sprinkle remaining cheese on.
- Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes. Enjoy!
NotesThis is a family favorite that I've been making for about 10 years now! This recipe is special because before my grandmother passed away, this was her absolute favorite dish that I made. I added olives special for her. Everytime I make them now, I think of her and how she always complimented how great they were. I hope you enjoy them too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More