- Cooking Time: 45-60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 16 ounces processed cheese spread
- 10 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 5 quart pot combine the chicken, cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, enchilada sauce, diced tomatoes and green chiles, onion, garlic, chicken broth, chili powder and cheese.
- Heat over medium high until the cheese is melted and all of the ingredients are mixed together well.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer the mixture and the tortillas like you would lasagna.
- Make sure to put a thin layer of the mixture on the bottom of the baking dish to prevent sticking.
- After layering, place dish in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until cheese starts to brown and bubble.
- Let stand and cool for at least 10 minutes before serving!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More