- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Four whole chicken breasts
- Twelve flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 minced onion (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar mild salsa
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken at 350˚ until no longer pink.
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Cut tortillas into quarters.
- Mix soups, milk, onion, and salsa.
- Grease a large shallow pan (9x13).
- Place a layer of tortillas on bottom (just enough to cover the pan)
- Add a layer of chicken (about half)
- Pour about half of the soup mixture over chicken and tortilla layers.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used; ending with soup.
- Top with cheese; cover with foil and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake at 300˚ for 1 ½ hours. Uncover after ½ hour.
NotesThis is by far my favortie dinner. It's easy and is made the night before.