- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 20 corn tortillas cut into pieces
- 1 can chopped green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- Chunks of chicken, browned- or 1 can chicken chunks
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. You may need to add a little milk if it is too dry to stir easily.
- Spread into a 9x13 greased pan and bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes until bubbly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More