- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups coarsely chopped chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack/cheddar blend
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. Southwestern seasoning mix
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 2/3 cup finely crushed tortilla chips, divided
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix chopped chicken, olives, cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix in bowl. Seed and chop one tomato. Slice lime in half. Juice one half of lime to measure 1 teaspoon of juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed chips and add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of a large cutting boards. Place dough onto chips and press down so chips adhere to dough.
- Separate dough into triangles.
- Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on a 13-inch baking stone. Wide ends should overlap in the center and points should be toward the outside. There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center. Scoop chicken mixture onto the wide ends of the triangles. Bring points of the triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends. Do not cover filling completely. It should show in between each triangle.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or till golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges.
- Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices, cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring where filling is showing. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Short & Sweet
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More