- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 2 14.5oz cans chicken broth
- 1 28oz can mild green enchilada Sauce
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp roasted garlic seasoning
- 1 4oz can diced green chilies
- 2 14oz cans diced tomatoes undrained
- 8oz sour cream
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- Place oil in 5qt dutch oven over medium high heat. Place onions into hot oil and sauté for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, cumin, garlic seasoning, green chilies and tomatoes. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low then add sour cream, cheese, and chicken. Stir and let simmer for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted through.
- Top each soup bowl with a handful of crushed tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More