- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- OR Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Stir the soup and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and chili powder and cook until the onion is tender.
- Stir in the chicken, chiles and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down into the baking dish.
- Spoon the remaining soup mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Tip: You can substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the chopped cooked chicken.
NotesOne of the ladies in my Bible Study group made these for a dinner party and they were the best. She has told me that she adapted it from a recipe on from Campbells. I did a little research and found the closest I could. Enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Italy or Bust
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More