- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- OR Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Stir the soup and sour cream in a small bowl.
- Heat the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and chili powder and cook until the onion is tender.
- Stir in the chicken, chiles and 2 tablespoons soup mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup soup mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down into the baking dish.
- Spoon the remaining soup mixture over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Tip: You can substitute 3 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the chopped cooked chicken.
NotesOne of the ladies in my Bible Study group made these for a dinner party and they were the best. She has told me that she adapted it from a recipe on from Campbells. I did a little research and found the closest I could. Enjoy!!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More