- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ cup cooked chicken
- 1 small can black beans; drained and rinsed
- 1 small can chopped tomatoes; drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- Palm full of cilantro (optional)
- 1-2 Tablespoons jalapeno
- Shredded Cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Green enchilada sauce
- Sliced black olives
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spray casserole pan.
- Warm green chili sauce in fry pan.
- Pass tortilla thru warmed sauce.
- Place in casserole pan; put a few spoonfuls of mixture on tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and roll to edge of pan.
- Do the same with the next tortillas until pan is full.
- Pour rest of sauce over top of rolled tortillas; sprinkle with cheese, black olives and green onions.
- Bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.
NotesMy mom got this recipe from one of her neighbors!