- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ cup cooked chicken
- 1 small can black beans; drained and rinsed
- 1 small can chopped tomatoes; drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- Palm full of cilantro (optional)
- 1-2 Tablespoons jalapeno
- Shredded Cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Green enchilada sauce
- Sliced black olives
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spray casserole pan.
- Warm green chili sauce in fry pan.
- Pass tortilla thru warmed sauce.
- Place in casserole pan; put a few spoonfuls of mixture on tortilla.
- Sprinkle with cheese and roll to edge of pan.
- Do the same with the next tortillas until pan is full.
- Pour rest of sauce over top of rolled tortillas; sprinkle with cheese, black olives and green onions.
- Bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.
NotesMy mom got this recipe from one of her neighbors!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More