- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Drain excess fat.
- Cube the chicken and return it to the skillet. Add the onion, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper.
- Heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper and garlic.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas.
- Arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More