- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Drain excess fat.
- Cube the chicken and return it to the skillet. Add the onion, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano and ground black pepper.
- Heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in salt, tomato sauce, water, chili powder, green pepper and garlic.
- Roll even amounts of the mixture in the tortillas.
- Arrange in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More