- Cooking Time: 30-35 min
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup of diced green onions
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1(4oz.) Can of green chilies
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I also mix Monterey jack also with the cheddar)
- 6 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup of milk
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of chili powder (Watkin’s is my favorite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13-baking dish. Melt in a saucepan over medium heat, the butter and add the onions. Cook until tender. Add the green chilies, garlic powder and soup and sour cream. Save 1 cup of the sauce and set it aside. To the remaining sauce add the chicken and ¾ cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir well. Fill the tortillas with the chicken mixture and roll up, placing them seam side down in the baking dish. Combine the remaining sauce with the milk. Pour over the tortillas. Sprinkle over the remaining cheeses. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
NotesMy hubby loves these.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More