- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can Rotel
- 16 oz. bag Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of celerly soup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or use milk
- 1 small can green chilies, drained
- 12 - 14 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix chicken, Rotel, 1/2 cup sour cream, salt and pepper together.
Fill each tortilla with mixture and roll tight.
Put in 9 x 13 baking pan, seam side down.
Mix the rest of sour cream, soup, whipping cream, half of the cheese and green chilies together.
Pour over top.
Cover pan with foil.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Take foil off, sprinkle with rest of the cheese.
If you have any of the filling left spoon down middle.
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until cheese is melted.