- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can Rotel
- 16 oz. bag Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of celerly soup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or use milk
- 1 small can green chilies, drained
- 12 - 14 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix chicken, Rotel, 1/2 cup sour cream, salt and pepper together.
- Fill each tortilla with mixture and roll tight.
- Put in 9 x 13 baking pan, seam side down.
- Mix the rest of sour cream, soup, whipping cream, half of the cheese and green chilies together.
- Pour over top.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Take foil off, sprinkle with rest of the cheese.
- If you have any of the filling left spoon down middle.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More