- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 7
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 can Rotel
- 16 oz. bag Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 1 can cream of celerly soup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or use milk
- 1 small can green chilies, drained
- 12 - 14 corn tortillas
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix chicken, Rotel, 1/2 cup sour cream, salt and pepper together.
- Fill each tortilla with mixture and roll tight.
- Put in 9 x 13 baking pan, seam side down.
- Mix the rest of sour cream, soup, whipping cream, half of the cheese and green chilies together.
- Pour over top.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Take foil off, sprinkle with rest of the cheese.
- If you have any of the filling left spoon down middle.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes until cheese is melted.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More