- Cooking Time: 180
- Servings: 6-10
- Preparation Time: 45
- 8 chicken breasts
- 1 can large whole tomatoes
- 2 cans whole green chiles
- 2 large onions
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pkg Kraft Cheddar cheese (round)
- 3 T New Mexico chili powder
- salt & pepper & garlic to taste
- 2 pkg. corn tortillas
- Cook chicken breast covered in water about 75 min.
- Take chicken breasts out to cool.
- Leave water in the pan.
- Add 1 can whole tomatoes.
- Add 2 cans whole green chiles.
- Add 2 onions, cut in rings then in half.
- Season with garlic, salt, pepper & chili powder to taste.
- Cook for 90 minutes on medium heat with no lid.
- Bone chicken breast and tear into strips.
- Add sour cream.
- Grate cheese.
- Cook tortillas lightly in frying pan with small amount of oil in pan.
- Place sauce, chicken, and cheese on tortilla.
- Repeat many times!
- Cover all with cheese and sauce.
- Cook at 425 for 20 min.
- Makes at least 2 big 9x12 pans of enchiladas.
NotesThis comes from a friend of mine, and it makes tons!
MetroCooking DC 2013
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More