- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 18 corn tortillas, medium
- 3 cups enchilada sauce
- 5 cups colby and monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup onions, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the chicken in broth until done. Drain & chop into small pieces.
- Spray a 13x9" pan with cooking spray.
- Dip tortillas in the enchilada sauce one at a time, making sure they are completely covered with sauce.
- Layer covered tortillas in the bottom of the pan, it should take six.
- Add a layer of chicken, onion & cheese.
- You don't want the tortillas to be completely covered with any one of the ingredients but you should put about half of the chicken & onion & about 1/3 of the cheese.
- Add a another layer of the tortillas dipped in sauce.
- Press down gently all over the pan.
- Add the remaining chicken, onion and cheese mixture.
- Add remaining layer of tortillas dipped in sauce & press down gently again all over the pan.
- Add the remaining cheese on the top.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until cheese is bubbly, starting to brown and the casserole is hot all the way through
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More