- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 T ground cumin
- 16 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, divided
- Sour cream, chopped green onions, and salsa (optional)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken, peppers, and onion; cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chili powder and cumin; cook for 10 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; beat with a fork.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat, rotating pan to coat bottom.
- Add 1/4 of egg mixture.
- As eggs start to cook, gently lift edges with a spatula and tilt pan so uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Top half of omelette with 1/4 of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese; fold omelette in half.
- Repeat procedure with remaining butter, egg mixture, and chicken mixture.
- Top with sour cream, salsa, and green onion, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More