- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 10 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine dinner rolls or Texas rolls into a ball and roll into a 15x10-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 10 minutes. Remove plastic wrap and place dough on a sprayed 15x10-inch baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes. Remove wrap and prick several times with a fork. Bake at 375°F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a skillet saute chicken in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Add the green pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder, hot sauce and salt. Cook 1-2 minutes longer. Spoon mixture over crust and top with salsa and cheese. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
NotesAdd a fiesta of flavor to homemade pizza with this delicious Chicken Fajita Pizza recipe.