- Servings: 8
- 8 6" low fat Flour Tortillas
- 1 Sm Onion, sliced into rings
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Med Green /Sweet Red Pepper* * cut into bite-size strips
- 1 T Cooking Oil
- 9 oz Chicken Breast halves ** boned, skinless, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1/3 c Salsa
- 2 c Shredded Lettuce
- 1/4 c Plain low-fat Yogurt
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in 300 deg F. oven for 10-12 minutes or till heated through.
Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with Pam. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add red or green pepper; stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more or until veggies are tender crisp.
Remove from skillet. Add oil to skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 3-5 minutes or till chicken
is tender and no longer pink. Return veggies to skillet. Add salsa. Cook and stir till
heated through. To serve, divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with
shredded lettuce. Dollop with yogurt and sprinkle with green onion. Roll up tortillas and
197 mg sodium, 373 mg potassium