- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryPer serving: 297 calories, 24 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 7 g fat, 55 mg cholesterol,
197 mg sodium, 373 mg potassium
- 8 6" low fat Flour Tortillas
- 1 Sm Onion, sliced into rings
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Med Green /Sweet Red Pepper* * cut into bite-size strips
- 1 T Cooking Oil
- 9 oz Chicken Breast halves ** boned, skinless, cut into bite-sized strips
- 1/3 c Salsa
- 2 c Shredded Lettuce
- 1/4 c Plain low-fat Yogurt
- 1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Place in 300 deg F. oven for 10-12 minutes or till heated through.
- Meanwhile, spray a large skillet with Pam. Add onion and garlic; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add red or green pepper; stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more or until veggies are tender crisp.
- Remove from skillet. Add oil to skillet. Add chicken; stir-fry 3-5 minutes or till chicken
- is tender and no longer pink. Return veggies to skillet. Add salsa. Cook and stir till
- heated through. To serve, divide chicken mixture evenly among tortillas. Top with
- shredded lettuce. Dollop with yogurt and sprinkle with green onion. Roll up tortillas and