- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (although we often leave this out)
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers, we add more because they are so yummy!
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups alfredo sauce, we use Classico Alfredo
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, sometimes we leave these out too!
- 6 cups cooked farfalle pasta or pasta, of your choice cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup fresh-grated parmesan cheese (use a 50/50 blend of Parmesan & Romano cheese if possible)
- 1/2 cup fresh-grated asiago cheese
- Fry Prosciutto or bacon in a large skillet for 1-2 minutes; add onions to skillet and continue cooking until Prosciutto is browned; drain any excess fat; add chicken and red peppers to skillet; add chicken stock and deglaze the skillet; add alfredo sauce and gently bring to a boil; add peas.
- Meanwhile, refresh the pasta by placing it into boiling water for 30-60 seconds; drain pasta then add it to the skillet; increase heat to high and toss contents of skillet for 20-30 seconds; remove from heat and add cheeses; toss to distribute evenly; serve.
NotesI LOVE Biaggi's chicken faralle alfredo and I always get it when we go! I found this recipe and altered it to our tastes. It's one of my favorite meals and although it's not the healthiest of meals, I have tried to make it a little less guilt free!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More