- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (although we often leave this out)
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers, we add more because they are so yummy!
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups alfredo sauce, we use Classico Alfredo
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, sometimes we leave these out too!
- 6 cups cooked farfalle pasta or pasta, of your choice cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup fresh-grated parmesan cheese (use a 50/50 blend of Parmesan & Romano cheese if possible)
- 1/2 cup fresh-grated asiago cheese
- Fry Prosciutto or bacon in a large skillet for 1-2 minutes; add onions to skillet and continue cooking until Prosciutto is browned; drain any excess fat; add chicken and red peppers to skillet; add chicken stock and deglaze the skillet; add alfredo sauce and gently bring to a boil; add peas.
- Meanwhile, refresh the pasta by placing it into boiling water for 30-60 seconds; drain pasta then add it to the skillet; increase heat to high and toss contents of skillet for 20-30 seconds; remove from heat and add cheeses; toss to distribute evenly; serve.
NotesI LOVE Biaggi's chicken faralle alfredo and I always get it when we go! I found this recipe and altered it to our tastes. It's one of my favorite meals and although it's not the healthiest of meals, I have tried to make it a little less guilt free!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More